MSI works with IMBU for remote monitoring of compressor performance. IMBU has been monitoring and analyzing compression equipment in the most remote places on the planet for several years. A proven solution which works under the toughest conditions!
Analyze in Real-Time
- The IMBU web-suite offers unprecedented analysis tools, all available online through a standard Google Chrome web-browser.
- Crank-angle reference vibration analysis, visualized through waterfall diagrams are served in parallel with substantial amounts of process- and engine-related contextual data. This allows users to quickly recognize the early stages of an upcoming failure or optimize compressor-efficiency.
Detailed Driver Monitoring
- To also allow detailed monitoring of the driver, IMBU picks-up detailed operational data from the gas-engine management.
- Depending on which driver is being used, this includes e.g. combustion times, detonation levels, exhaust-gas temperatures and secondary ignition voltages.
- Zhaikmunai LLP uses IMVIB to monitor all 15 of their field gas compressors. The primary production asset is the Chinarevskoye oil-field, located in the North-West of Kazakhstan.
- Its operation includes an LPG-plant with several reciprocating and screw-compressors with IMBU for remote monitoring of compressor performance.